17 September 2009

We Need New Enthusiastic Muslim Workers


I have three members of my production team decided to quit from our workshop and studio after this Eidul Fitri. It's so sad to hear, but I can't do anything more. They said the decision is without any doubt anymore. I just have to let them go. It's after their work for months.

The problem is they have small amount of points even working hard in full month. It can't be helped anymore. Small amount of working points showed me the quantity of materials made by them too. The decreasing working points means our production was going slower. It's terreble, cause we have to make the production in stable or we get big problem. Customers would be unlike to get their packages delayed.

It is a big problem coming now unfortunatelly. High cost of production mixed with slow production... makes the business running not well. If I didn't do any action to save the business, then it will be going worst absolutely. We must increase the production speed by change the manpowers or increase their ability in making wooden pin brooches.

The critical point is the three of my team members have gave up and not agreed to my suggestion. I asked them to increase the working point but they felt frustrated. I lose their enthusiastic spirit! I need new powers now and I have to get new workers with 'never give up spirit'. Probably I should make a recruitment ads soon after Idul Fitry.

Am I not working normally, or it is just my feeling. But I felt mosltly of muslim teenagers and youth here is lazy enough to get works. They want to get much money without hardworking, phew... It's not logic. We need enthusiastic muslim workers who fight with all of their spirit and efforts.


No comments: