29 September 2009

I Make It To Share The Beauty of Islam


I have been working as a wooden pin maker since 1999, alhamdulillah. It's not an easy way to face this kind of business, but I feel grateful with it. Thanks to Allah who gives me the unique way to continue this life. I have started it, learned much and being grown by experiences to be a muslim craftman. What makes me survived for years?

Firstly, I always love this work. I have many opportunities as an enterpreuner to get my own achievements. I can set time by myself and manage my jobs freely. It is great to have a work that you love it. I mean it and that is an important thing. It makes you always enjoy while being in it and keeps you from stressed.

Other reason of mine is that I have a chance to make a goodness. In Islam, to show the beauty of Islam is an obligation and doing it will be counted by Allah as charity. We have to do it in even our very simply and small works. We don't have to always talk much, but we can do other type of deed to give others a goodness. Even a smile is a charity in Islam, subhanallah...

So, making a wooden pin is another way to share the beauty of Islam. We may say teaching, lectures, islamic calligraphy, nasheeds (islamic songs), and islamic movie as other deeds or methods to share Islam. Internet is becoming a media in sharing goodness too, even we may find bad things on it.

It's just a little deed to make my wooden pin, but I love it for years. I and my team work everyday and night to make our products as a tools of dakwah to share Islam. We place islamic quotes sometimes on wooden pin designs, and other designs just to show that islamic wear is looked nice. It is not perfect off course, but I hope the product is useful and absorbed by people.

As result so far we have delivered these products to whole around the world. Our products has arrived at UK, Ireland, France, Germany, Australia, Malaysia, Thailand, UAE, Egypt etc. Subhanallah walhamdulillah... Praise is for Allah only.
Well, this is my story for this time. See you later, insha Allah. Salaam!
Narated By Abu Huraira : Allah's Apostle said, "One would rather cut and carry a bundle of wood on his back than ask somebody who may or may not live him."


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice information. Thanks for this.

admin said...

thanks for coming, appreciate it much... :)