19 July 2009

Islam for Peace, Please Stop Your Bombings!!

Speechless... I couldn't post my entry in this blog immediately after the bombings. How could I describe my feeling? I didn't have any idea at all... Sad? Angry? It was a terrible condition here. Bombings is not something we can say after it, "alaa... biasa lah..."

As many people predicted, Islam will be attached to this terror in Jakarta. It didn't need more times to make a new statement launched, that a name of muslim was supposed as a mastermind behind this newer attacks.

If there are still many persons who believe in this actions as the right tools for fighting in Islam, I just want to say, "Please... stop it!" Bombings is not a tool of dakwah in Indonesia. It's just making a new problem, and not showing the beauty of Islam.


No comments: