20 June 2009

Thanks for Your Responses to Islamic Wooden Brooches Offers


Subhanallah, alhamdulillah. I have received good responses to my offers of islamic wooden brooches. I have placed 3 offers, and 2 of them were sold out. One of packaged has reached Sabah and accepted by Ukhti Nurul in last week. This is a new thing to me, to share pin kayu in small packages for three times in almost one time. I still think about to make it as our standard offer for every response from islamic wooden pin fans. I still have to calculate delivery cost and other costs to minimize lost.

The most important thing was I knew fellow's responses were very positive. It came from brothers and sisters, especially from Malaysia. There are still big hopes to work on this islamic wooden brooches, and we won't plan to leave the market soon :) We'll maintain the current market better insya Allah.

I have to think about new designs, new shapes and other improvements of our products first, before start to think about other matters.

Actually, I am thinking about to make a free package for muslim student who made the best review about Pin Kayu Islami on his/her blog. I'll tell you about it insya Allah...


2 comments:

Islamic_Muslimah said...

Assalalmmualaikum wrt wbt :)

congrets 2 you..keep it up ya!!
i also have one pin kayu, very cute, i like it ^_^ free package for muslim student who made the best review about Pin Kayu Islami on his/her blog?? wahh, i want to be first person to do that, insyaAllah :) lastly, good luck ya!!

admin said...

Wa'alaikumussalaam wrt wbt

Really? Alhamdulillah... i felt so grateful while reading it... Pin kayu dah bertandang ke pelbagai destinasi, manakala tukangpin belum lagi hehe
Ok, I will prepare to make a contest. You may start to write your review :)
Good luck to you too
Jazakumullah khayr