30 March 2010

Travelling to Brother Kun's Village

I was travelling to Dusun Selomoyo, under the mount Sumbing, in Kaliangkrik, Magelang regency yesterday. It was a nice trip, even we had to climb the way to this village and made my car so hot (%$#&*()@@). I met a new friend there, you have seen it pictured...



I brought my team from pin kayu studio, and we visited one of my ex-crews. He is Mas Kun, our brother who joined us in making wooden pin activity for almost 1 year. He usually cuts the wood before we make it as wooden pin. And he got married yesterday, what a wonderful day for him. We came to answer his invitation.

We're glad to meet him in his happiness, and pray for his new family built. May Allah bless the family and give him more rezeki and more barakah forever. Amiin...


No comments: